MR Truck Licence

A MR (Medium Rigid) Licence covers any truck or bus with 2 axles with a GVM greater than 8 tonne.

The MR Truck licence can offer good job opportunities for removalists, tow trucks, buses and local freight deliveries.

You must have held a car licence for at least 1 year.

We offer medium rigid licence training in a Hino Ranger with a 6 speed synchromesh gearbox and 6m tray

What can I drive?Number of AxlesDescription
2 A bus or truck with more than 8 tonne GVM and only 2 axles.
Back to Top